Friday 15 July 2011

Vent

Ok i really need to vent, Im not going to put it in any order, or aim it at anyone, i just need to get this of my chest  and out of my head

I am over having to watch my mouth around other people, why should i be the one who is careful with what they say when others dont give a shit what they say to me, i Have to suck it up and deal with it, even if what they say to me hurts me, though they are able to say whatever they want around me, i dont think thats fair do you?

I'm over not having a car and having to have other people drive me and my kids around, when 9 times out of 10 the ride falls through and i have to either cancel or become over stressed to find a new ride, because it can never fall through a couple of days before your appointment it has to fall through the day before or on that day, i want to have my own freedom back

Why cant i have a straight forward pregnancy? why does mine have to have a lot of problems or be life threatening to myself or my unborn child's life? Why cant i have an easy one for? problem free?

Kids keep driving me mental, i think they are just at that age where they re pushing and being naughty to see what they can get away with and what they cant, Jason is going through the terrible 2's with force, if there is anything to get into he is into it, deacan has just started biting and pinching and they are both just so CLINGY!!!! i know they re just kids and they are just pushing their boundaries though seriously enough is enough

this is more than likely my hormones though just need to get it out

No comments:

Post a Comment