Friday 1 July 2011

The way People treat each other

So i have noticed with a due date board that i on, that some of the ladies are really nasty, Some can be quite nasty towards me, they had a go/shot at me for not going on and talking to them about their other little ones, and only posting when i want to know stuff (Most of the time i dont know how to respond to what they right or i just flat out dont know what they are talking about) though when i do go on there to show an intrest there are some real hurtful stuff on there about me or towards other people, oh and also about my grammar or how my words stick together or i am missing letters out, though my keyboard is stuffed it sticks in places, and doesnt work, and i just type really fast and post, 3/4 of the time i dont even notice a red line under neither showing a spelling mistake, though any way i guess i'll suck it up and deal with it,

Though i dont even know why i bother going on there as the stuff they write about other people is just down right horrible, or they go to another little section and write what ever they want abut people and then others send it to me, GRR makes me really angry and i want to post something as a reply to stick up for myself, though it just adds more fuel to the fire so there is just no point

Q. if this was happening to you what would you do? and how would you respond?

2 comments:

  1. I would just not even waste a breath on people like that. There will always be people out there who act like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks heather, it just gets upsetting, as i know with some of them i done the wrong thing by, though i am trying to do the right thing now and i get it thrown in my face

    ReplyDelete