Friday 29 July 2011

16w1d

                                                             15w5d














                                                               16w1d



Well i had a Quick scan today to check if peanut was ok, due to the lack of movement and bad lower back pain, and pressure though peanut is fine has a heart rate of 156bpm and my cervix is now 35mm,  so even with the progesterone now, its kepingmy cervix long, there wasalso no funneling either sothats a realy good sign,
Im guessing i could feel peanut for over a day is because he/she is sitting right back low, like right up near my back, im guessing hence why  have so much lower back pain and pressure as well....

There was a huge debate thing on my facebook wall, about other ladies telling me to go p to the hospital ETC and get checked out and how i should be having steroid shot ra ra ra all that other bullshit, i dont really wan to go into FULL detail in why i did, though long story short, i have already been told "your baby is going o be born today and die" and i really didnt want to hear those words again, you can cal me selfish an a bad mother all you want though, words like that REALLY hurt at the best o times, let alone sitting in a cold, emergency room and getting told that again

I have my OB appointment on Tuesday, he is going to roll his yes at me and possibly have a go at me, im nearly 100% sure that my OB hates me... though there isnt much i can do about it but suck it up and deal with it.. then another scan on Friday, my big scan I'll be just over 17 weeks so hopefully i will be able to tell if peanut is a boy or girl, so i can stat giving it a name :) instead of just calling it peanut LOL...

Im not sure if i should tel people the sex of the baby, only because i remember the amount of crap i got last time when i found out Deacan was a boy, and i am REALLY not in the mood again for all that crap to start again, and either way people wont be happy and if they want a reason to bitch they will, though I am happy with either sex of the baby, a BOY would be great as i already have had 3 i have raised  2 and i know the boys will play great together, though a GIRL would be great to as i have never had a girl and  i want to do all the things that my mum never had done with me,

oh yeah here a list of my cervix measurements as well

13w1d 40mm
15w1d 31mm 


Progesterone pessaries started 200mg 1x a day
16w1d 35mm 



Any way that is it for now, i'll come back later and type, il try to have a VERY HAPPY blog post next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment