Saturday 9 July 2011

can't do it again

Im currently 13w2d pregnant


I have had a SCH since 6 weeks gestation, i have ad bleeding on and of all the way through, an i have had 2 gushess of blood in 24 ours, at bout 10 weeks,


I had my NT scan yesterday and the tech said that i have bleeding all around my placenta edges, and depending how she turn the rod thing she could make them all join to one big one, she also said that i am at higher risk of having  another abruption

I had one with DS1 and it basically killed me with blood loss, i am so scared its going to happen again,
Im so scared i am going o have to bury another child (mentally and physically i will not cope)
Im scared that this peanut will be born really early and we will not be as lucky as we were with DS2 and DS3

My cervix is 4cm log at the moment with no funneling or shortening, so i know thats a good sign, and peanut has a strong heart rate of 155bpm, so thats a god thing to, though i have all the other stuff running though my head,

No comments:

Post a Comment