Friday 1 July 2011

Making money from home

so Daniel and I have tried to do though "make Money From Home" things that you see online all the time and we were ripped off from it we put about $200 into it and didn't get anything out of it, so i just seen a different one and thought i would fill it in and give it a go, so the guy called me about it asked me a couple of questions the turned around and asked if we had $140 to start it up today, i said NO a we just dont it, and he said that we needed it to start it up and hung up on me,
Um like honestly who has a spare $140 that they can just throw around? i know we honestly dont, we 2 kids to feed and having 4 adults living in my house, i thin the 140 would be better spent else where
I have just started to do AVON again to try and make some extra money


Q. what do you do to try and save money or make a little extra?

No comments:

Post a Comment