Monday 4 July 2011

Pregnacy

Why do people tend to treat pregnant people differently? I find once people realize that i am pregnant they treat me differently, like i have some sort of disease
I'll be at the shopping center getting food or nappies etc, and people are like, "oh wait ill get that for you" or "oh its OK i can do that for you"
I go to the service station to put fuel in "you shouldn't be doing that in your condition... your husband should be here to help"
Like yeah i understand that people wan to help and are just being kind, though it makes me feel like i have a disability Maybe its just my hormones, though it just really makes me angry

Q. have you or anyone else had this happen to them? if so what did you do

1 comment:

  1. I do not know about others, I know my hubby goes out of his way because he just thinks the world of pregnant women, and think they need to be cherished lol

    ReplyDelete