Tuesday 4 October 2011

When it Rains it Pours

WOW talk about a stressful time,

Daniel and I worked it out and we have 5 weeks to be out of this house and into a new one, 5 weeks that's it, and it is so hard to find the right place, it needs to have 4 bedrooms, have a fully fenced back yard, i would like the kitchen to have a good amount of cupboard space, and cant be any more than $370 p/w
Daniel and i have found some that we like we are just waiting to hear back from the property managers to view the property,
I have never moved with the kids, last time that i moved Jason was still in hospital. so when we finally get a place i have told mum that i would like to move while the kids are in daycare, try to get as much as we can out and into the new place while te kids are out, as i can only imagine how hard it is to move with a 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old


Got the power bill the other day, bloody just over $400 and it is due tomorrow, i called the power company to ask for a payment plan, as i have been in hospital and it is to much to come up with all in one hit, tough do you think they would let me pay it off??  NO! I have to come up with $100 by tomorrow, then the $300+ in 2 weeks time, not to mention  all theotherbils that i have coming in

I know its just part and parcel with the real world, though why does everything have to come in at once,

I have rego due as well in a couple of weeks, that like $300+ as well  and it's not like i can put that one off. cos if i dont pay it i cant drive my car, and we use it to get the kids round and doctors etc!!!!!

Plus on top of all that i am still having contractions every day,  tough nothing tat is really regular or painful enough to have to go to the hospital, the doctors told me when they discharged me from hospital that i had to remain stress free, YEAH RIGHT!!! like that is going to happen, So i am scared that she can come any day like the doctors said though i am very grateful for every day that she is inside, though this waiting game is really doing my head in, I either want her to knock he crap off (false contractions etc) of just come out already (I WOULD PREFER HER TO STAY IN THOUGH)


Though yeah i guess that sums up the past couple of days, more than likely just a whole heap of randomness though also needed to vent,

No comments:

Post a Comment