Thursday 20 October 2011

Topice 1, "Halloween"

I was asked to talk about this Topic from my friend Laurie Droll , though living in Australia we don't really celebrate or participate in Halloween, So what i have done is "Google" some information about it, And also put in some of my thoughts into it as well :)

So as we all know Halloween is celebrated on the 31st October each year, by children and adults,
I think the fun part would be the dressing up in a costume, the going around to every house doing Tick-Or-Treating, the parties And decorating your yard,

How do you choose your costume? there are so many things out there that you could dress up as, I done some searching around on Google and here are a few of the costumes that i think are cute or would like to dress up in











Oh and i remember watching movies or cartoons and Jack-O-Lantern carving is a big thing to, I don't really understand it though i still think they look awesome and there are some really cool designs out there, i honestly think it would take some talent and patients to carve one as pumpkins can be really big, what do you do with the guts of pumpkin afterward? do you use it or throw it out? I have found a few designs that i really like, i'm sure there are a heap more though once again they are just amazing








Oh and lastly you can't forget about the lollies (candy) yumm just thinking about all the sugar makes me so hungry and my mouth water, I am so glad tough it only comes around once a year, Is there any sore that you do and don't give out? what is your favorite?


Well that's all i can really think about at the moment, i am sure there is heaps more out there that i have forgotten, Though what is your favorite part of Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment