Thursday 6 October 2011

Safe?

what is it with people telling me i am "now at the safe stage?"


Yes i am now past viability though i'm not at the safe stage until i have my baby at in my arms, yes i might be at 26 week gestation, and the chances of her surviving are now better than what they were at 24 weeks though i have come to find there is no such thing as a safe stage until you have that child in your arms,

I dont mean to sound like a downer or anything though there are still so many things that could go wrong, i pray to god that it doesn't happen, and i will get to have my little girl in my arms, though people dont seem to understand that,

i am sure everything is going to go fine with bub, as i have had the steroid injections for her lungs and she should be a nice weight (still small tough better than what she was) so i have things looking up for me, though yeah, i wont feel "safe" until i have her in my arms and get to take her home

No comments:

Post a Comment