Tuesday 18 October 2011

Over It

I am so damn over it... things seem to be getting thrown at us left right and center its never ending....

Daniel and I have just over 3 weeks to move.. we have to be out of here by the 10th November whether we have a place or not... we have looked at quite a few, though the application form never gets put in on time, due to Daniel not really liking the place, and hoping that something better comes along.. or me being in the hospital and waiting for someone to bring the form up to me to fill in..

So on top of that i also received my car rego today that has to be paid for in the next couple of weeks ($304 for 6 months, or $583.60 for 12 months)
Plus a power bill that is now over due... We had someone here staying/living with us, that was meant to chip in and help pay for some of it as they were here for most of it though yeah haven't been able to get anything out of them o that (power bill was just over $400)



So on top of all this, my doctors have said that i need to remain stress free HA! yeah right, how can i be stress free with all of this going on????

Also i can go into labor any day so the anxiety of that is weighing don over the top of me as well... its honestly never ending isn't it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment