Tuesday 29 November 2011

Milk Supply

Well it looks like my milk supply is dropping :(
I really wanted to be able to breast feed this time around :(
I have been on the medication to help increase it though it was working until i got messed around by the doctor getting another script done and had to cut it down, so now i need to re build it back up

Jade is having a few breast feeds if she is awake and looking for it, she doesn't last long on the breast though i know she gets a bit of milk from me, as when they go to top her up will a full feed from her NG tube, they syringe at least 3ml out,

I have tried to up my protein intake as well, though its hard at the moment to get time to eat as i have been so flat out, trying to get sleep as well is the hard bit to,

I am thinking about buying though weight loss bars (not that i need to loose weight) so i can eat them on the run when i dont have time to sit and eat a full on meal, and i also know that they are high in protein as well,

Does anyone have any tips for something quick to eat that can help??

No comments:

Post a Comment